Jeffrey Epstein, MD, FACS has been recognized for the past 20 years as a leader in the fields of facial plastic surgery and surgical hair restoration . During this time, in addition to performing more than 10,000 procedures, he has served as President of the Florida Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery , residents and plastic facial fellows at the University of Miami , and delivered lectures and written about its techniques nationally and internationally
The expert plastic surgeons of the FHRPS
By working within a small area of the face and neck Dr. Epstein has been able to gain experience in his field. Dr. Epstein specializes in surgical hair restoration surgery , rhinoplasty , face lift and necklifts , ear surgery , and Browlifts / eyelid. Male breast reduction , body lift and body contouring procedures are handled by Dr. Max Polo or one of our Board of Certified Plastic Surgeons of the FHRPS. Each plastic surgeon with FHRPS comes with a long list of impressive credentials and accreditations and specializes in selected areas of the body.Cosmetic surgery will be in the most experienced hands in the country.
Dr. Epstein is board certified triple by the American Board of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, the American Board of Otolaryngology, and the American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery, and you have achieved the honorable title of Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. Through his Foundation for the restoration of hair and plastic surgery, Dr. Epstein has become one of the most select cosmetic surgeons in the country, due to the factors that help him stand out:
- He has kept his own private practice to ensure personalized patient care.
- It is published regularly and gives lectures at national and international meetings, and is at the forefront of emerging technologies.
- His approach is to achieve natural results that appear, with an emphasis on the complementation of facial harmony for each patient.
- Work exclusively with your own accredited means that guarantee safety in a comfortable and professional environment.
- Reparative work – which has special experience in revision surgery, especially in rhinoplasty and facelift.